Kingswood Court at Regency Park was designed to nurture the senses with bright, beautiful surroundings that encourage connection and enjoyment of nature. The outdoors are invited in by the large windows looking out onto our gardens and patios that surround the neighborhood. Our life enrichment program is vibrant and varied based on the interests of our current residents. Tai chi, trivia, art classes, pet therapy, movie nights and outings to local restaurants and museums are often found on our activity calendar. Our neighborhood itself is security code protected so our residents can walk and wander safely inside and out.
Memory Care Program Services
We designed our memory care services with the ever-changing needs of those who are living with Alzheimers Disease and other dementias in mind. No two days are ever exactly the same, so although a customized care plan is created for every resident, most of our care is already included in the base rent making it easier to take each day as it comes and provides the care that is needed when it is needed. Our convenient monthly rent for all of our memory care residents includes the following care and amenities:
- Assistance with daily dressing (including cognitive assistance, reminders, and redirection)
- Encouragement and cueing to maintain independence with activities of daily living
- Assistance with grooming
- Bathroom assistance
- Bathing and showering
- Escorts to activities
- Personal laundry
- Three nutritious, balanced meals and frequent snacks prepared by our on-site chef
Memory Care Program and Services continued
- Transportation to appointments and special outings on our community coach
- Daily housekeeping
- Individualized activity programming and daily life enrichment programs including crafts, cooking, games, music and more
- Emergency assistance/24 hour staff
- Utilities (except telephone)
- Medication assistance (storing, administering, assisted and supervising of prescriptions and over the counter medications)
- Access to serene, enclosed courtyards with walking and gardening spaces
- Pet, aroma and physical therapies
- Fitness classes
- Support groups/educational classes and resources for families
Other services are available for an additional fee, such as one or two person transfers, complex nursing support, incontinence care, safety checks, meal assistance, and more.
We also offer adult day care and respite stays for families who are looking for a more short-term option for their loved one. Illuminations is a program for assisted living residents who are beginning to experience some memory loss, but are not yet in need of full-time memory care.