Sometimes all someone needs to maintain his or her highest level of independence is a little help. At Royalton Place, our assisted living program in Milwaukie, Oregon is devoted to seniors in need of assistance with routine daily activities such as dressing, bathing, grooming, escorting, and medication management. Personalized care options are determined by a comprehensive nursing assessment, and rates for those services are determined accordingly. At BPM Senior Living we pioneered the concept of personal preferences, which means that the care we provide to our residents is determined and guided by their preferences. We are proud of the way we develop a customized care plan for each of our residents to ensure that we are providing the best experience possible.
Our assisted living residents enjoy the following services and amenities that are automatically included in their monthly rent:
- Three meals daily, served in our community restaurant and prepared by our onsite chef
- Weekly housekeeping (including laundering and changing of sheets and towels)
- All utilities (except telephone)
- Apartment home maintenance
- Unlimited access to our fitness and game room, library and landscaped grounds with patio and gardens
- Scheduled activities and social programs
- Transportation to local appointments, errands and events
Care options are determined by nursing assessment and are customized and priced accordingly.